We take our health and safety and YOUR health and safety seriously.
At Kissaki, we are:
- Delivering using our own rented vehicles to avoid public transportation
- Washing staff uniforms daily at the end of each shift
- Abiding by a no visitor policy inside the facility – deliveries are made curbside
- Requiring vendors to wear masks and gloves
- Disinfecting all incoming packages and deliveries, and encouraging healthcare workers who receive their packages to do the same
- Disinfecting delivery boxes before they go out
(Last updated Apr. 14, 2020)
Our Healthcare Heroes need your help. Learn more about our Meals for the Frontlines program.